Website Assam Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (AIDC Ltd)
Exciting Opportunity: Join AIDC Ltd as District Resource Person
Are you passionate about driving food processing and enterprise development in Assam? Assam Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (AIDC Ltd) has opened up a remarkable opportunity for District Resource Persons under the PMFME scheme. This is your chance to contribute to the growth of the region and be a part of a transformative initiative.
Position: District Resource Person (DRP)
Last Date to Apply: 11/09/2023
Pay: Successful loan sanctions will be rewarded with a payment of Rs. 20,000/- to DRPs. The payment will be divided into two installments – 50% after loan sanction and the remaining 50% after unit commissioning and obtaining necessary licenses.
Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any field. Relevant knowledge and experience in Food Processing, Enterprise Development, Bank Liaising, or DPR Preparation are essential. Government employees are not eligible. Retired Government Bank officials, Insurance Agents, Bank Mitras, and Individual professionals with the mentioned qualifications and experiences may also apply.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply through the following steps:
- Mail your application to the General Manager of District Industries & Commerce Centre (DICC). Send a carbon copy (cc) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the District and Block applied for in the subject of the email by Monday, 11th September 2023.
- The application should address the General Manager of DICC and include the following details:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Communication Address
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- District applied for
- Block Applied for
- Highest Educational Qualification
- Other Qualifications (if any)
- Relevant experience in Food Processing, Enterprise Development, Bank Liaising, or DPR Preparation
- Statement of candidate’s suitability for the position
- Candidates will be informed about the interview by the respective DICC offices.
Step up to make a difference in Assam’s economic landscape. Become a District Resource Person and contribute to the success of the PMFME scheme. Join hands with AIDC Ltd in promoting food processing, enterprise development, and the overall prosperity of the region.
Stay Updated | District Resource Person (DRP) – AIDC Ltd
To apply for this job please visit www.aidcltd.com.