Website Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health at PGIMER, Chandigarh
Opportunity at PGIMER Chandigarh: Health Educator cum Project Associate Position
The Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health at PGIMER, Chandigarh, presents an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in public health-related work. The department is seeking applications for the post of Health Educator cum Project Associate (Category B) for a training project titled “Convergence of various social security schemes implemented by Punjab govt. – integrated training program of the street vendors In the urban local bodies with the special focus on street food hygiene.”
- Name of the Post: Health Educator cum Project Associate (Category B)
- Number of Vacancies: One
- M.Sc. Nutrition or MPH.
- Minimum of 3 years in public health-related work.
- Proficiency in report writing and data management.
- Ability to travel for conducting training sessions across Punjab.
- Training and supervision of training coordinators.
- Experience in team management.
- Exposure to the functioning of street vendors.
- Report writing skills.
Terms and Conditions:
- Posts are purely on a contract basis until 31st March 2024.
- Emoluments: Rs. 30,000/- per month (No additional allowances provided).
- No special DA will be paid for stay during field visits.
- No hard copies of resumes/CVs will be accepted. Candidates are required to fill out the Google Form linked here: Google Form Link
- No online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an offline interview.
- Interested candidates must fill in details and upload their CVs using the Google Form by the 9th of December, 2023, until 12 pm.
Dr. Poonam Khanna
Additional Professor of Nutrition
Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health
Vacancies are limited, and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an offline interview.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.