Website HP Forest Department JOA IT Recruitment 2023
HP Forest Department JOA IT Recruitment 2023: Calling Persons with Disabilities for Junior Office Assistant (IT)
Recruitment Board: HP Forest Department
Post Name: JOA IT
Number of Posts: 07
Category: HP Forest Dept. Jobs 2023
Start Date: 21 November 2023
Last Date to Apply: 21 December 2023
Selection Process: Interview & Document Verification
- VI: 3
- HI: 2
- OH: 1
- Multiple Disability: 1 Total: 07
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University OR Matriculation from a recognized Board of School Education with a one/two-year Diploma/certificate in Information Technology (IT) & Information Technology Enable Sector (ITES) from an Industrial Training Institute (ITI) recognized by the Director General of Employment & Training (Govt of India) or possess a three-year Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/IT from a Polytechnic approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
(a) Contract agreement required at the time of joining. (b) Contractual appointees are not entitled to claim regularization or permanent absorption in Govt. job. (c) Proficiency in Computer Typing. (d) Nationality: Indian Citizen. (e) Eligibility criteria based on educational qualifications for Class-III and Class-IV posts apply.
Candidates must be Bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh. Age between 18-45 years. Submit duly attested copies supporting disability certificate, educational qualifications with age proof, and Himachali Bonafide.
Applications must be completed in all respects and reach the office of Pr.CCF (HoFF) Shimla-1 on or before 21.12.2023. For candidates in Lahaul & Spiti, Kinnaur & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District, the last date is 31.12.2023. Applications received beyond these dates will not be considered.
- Advertisement in leading newspapers and Special Employment Cell: 21.11.2023
- Receipt of applications: 21.12.2023
- Scrutiny of documents by Department Selection Committee: 10.01.2024
To apply for this job please visit edukraze.com.