Website SJVN Recruitment 2023
Job Posting: SJVN Jr. Field Engineer & Jr. Field Officer Recruitment 2023
SJVN is seeking dedicated individuals to join its team as Junior Field Engineers and Junior Field Officers for projects in Arunachal Pradesh. This engagement will be on a fixed tenure basis, purely temporary and on a contract for an initial period of 3 years, with the possibility of extension based on performance and work requirements. While this engagement does not guarantee regular employment in SJVN, selected candidates may be considered for regularization in accordance with SJVN’s policy for fixed tenure appointees.
- Total Posts: 155
- Junior Field Engineer (Civil): 90
- Junior Field Engineer (Electrical): 15
- Junior Field Engineer (Mechanical): 10
- Junior Field Engineer (IT): 08
- Junior Field Officer (HR): 10
- Junior Field Officer (Finance & Accounts): 12
- Junior Field Officer (OL): 02
- Junior Field Officer (PR): 04
- Junior Field Officer (Architecture): 04
- Junior Field Engineer (Civil): Full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Field Engineer (Electrical): Full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Junior Field Engineer (Mechanical): Full-time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Junior Field Engineer (IT): Full-time Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Field Officer (HR): Graduate with one/two-year full-time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Social Works/Labor Welfare/Business Management/Office Management/Public Administration.
- Junior Field Officer (Finance & Accounts): Inter-CA or Inter-ICWA-CMA (Simple Pass) or full-time M. Com.
- Junior Field Officer (OL): Full-time Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as the main subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level. Desirable – Diploma in Hindi Translation.
- Junior Field Officer (PR): Graduate with One-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism or Public Relations or Mass Communications from recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Field Officer (Architecture): Three Years full-time diploma in Architecture from a recognized University/Institute.
- Upper age limit is 30 years as of the closing date of advertisement.
- Selection process involves a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
- The test will be in two parts: Part-I will consist of 70 multiple choice questions related to the relevant discipline, and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude.
- Minimum qualifying marks in CBT shall be 40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 50% for others.
- The provisionally shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply online on the SJVN website: www.sjvn.nic.in.
- Ensure you have a valid personal email ID and keep it active during the entire recruitment process.
- Scan and keep ready a passport-size photograph and signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- Application fee for General/EWS/OBC candidates is Rs. 300/- + GST@18%, which can be paid through online mode only (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking).
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempt from the application fee.
- Visit SJVN Website regularly for any modifications/amendments/corrigendum related to this advertisement.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 18-09-2023
- Closing date for submitting applications through the website: 09-10-2023
Note: For more information, visit our website www.sjvn.nic.in.
Last Date for SJVN Junior Engineer and Junior Officer Jobs 2023: 09-10-2023
To apply for this job please visit sjvnindia.com.