Website IIT Mandi
IIT Mandi announce the release of vacancies for Research Associate-I positions at IIT Mandi under the Research Associate-I Recruitment 2024. We invite applications from Indian nationals to join IIT on a temporary basis for an esteemed project, with a consolidated salary and the possibility of service renewal based on performance.
IIT Mandi Research Associate-I Recruitment 2024
- Recruitment Board: IIT Mandi
- Post Name: Research Associate-I
- Category: IIT Mandi Jobs 2024
- Apply Online Start: 08 January 2024
- Interview Date: 25 January 2024
- Selection Process: Interview & Document Verification
A single vacancy for the Research Associate-I post is available for this recruitment drive at IIT Mandi, focused within the School of Chemical Sciences.
- Funding Agency: DST-India
- Salary: Rs. 47,000 per month
- Project Duration: 4 months
Candidates applying for the Research Associate-I position must hold either a Doctoral Degree in Chemistry (with a focus on Organic Chemistry) or an M.Sc. in Chemistry. Additionally, more than three years of industry experience in organic synthesis are required, along with at least one research paper published in a Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. Preference will be given to candidates experienced in Organic Synthesis, Organic Methodologies, and Multistep Organic Synthesis.
Interested candidates meeting the qualification criteria are requested to email their detailed CV, mentioning the advertisement number in the subject line, to Prof. Subrata Ghosh and Dr. Amit B. Pawar at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for application submission via email is 25th January 2024 by 05:00 p.m.
For any queries related to eligibility or the application process, candidates can contact the PI and Co-PI via email.
- Last Date for Application: 25-01-2024
- How to Apply: Apply online via email by sending your CV to the provided email addresses.
To apply for this job please visit www.iitmandi.ac.in.