Website HPU Shimla Recruitment 2023
Job Posting: HPU Shimla Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023
Company: Himachal Pradesh University Shimla
Location: Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
Category: Teaching & Non Teaching Staff
Application Deadline: November 10, 2023
Himachal Pradesh University Shimla (HPU Shimla) is pleased to announce the recruitment of 29 Teaching & Non Teaching Staff positions. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who wish to join the academic and administrative fields at a prestigious university. Please review the details below to learn how to apply.
HPU Shimla invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 29 teaching and non-teaching posts. Interested candidates can apply through the University Recruitment Portal from October 27, 2023, to November 10, 2023. Applicants who applied in response to earlier advertisements are also required to update their information and submit hard copies. The recruitment board provides exemptions from application fees for certain categories.
- Post Name: Teaching & Non Teaching Staff
- No. Of Posts: 29
For the teaching posts, the essential qualifications, experience, and eligibility conditions shall be as per UGC Regulations, 2018, and amendments notified by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Candidates are advised to visit the UGC website (www.ugc.ac.in) for detailed information.
For the Advisor-cum-Consultant position, candidates should hold an MBA/MFC/MIBM/MPM or any equivalent degree from a duly recognized institution or university with First Class or at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- General Category: ₹2000/-
- E.W.S. of H.P./S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C of H.P./B.P.L. of H.P. including S.C./S.T./O.B.C Ex-Servicemen of H.P.: ₹1000/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P./Visually Impaired of H.P.: No Fees
- Start Date: October 27, 2023
- Last Date: November 10, 2023
- Please read the instructions carefully before uploading information on the online application for the relevant posts.
- Eligibility in respect of essential qualifications and experience is determined as of the closing date of submission of online applications (November 10, 2023).
- Keep a record of your user ID and password for future reference.
- Candidates who applied in response to previous advertisements are required to update their information and submit hard copies. Fee exemption is applicable to these candidates.
- Submit hard copies of the online application form and relevant documents in support of the information uploaded in the online application. The hard copies should reach the office of The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment Branch, H.P. University, Summerhill, Shimla 171005 (H.P.) by the specified last dates.
- Ensure your eligibility and compliance with the criteria set forth in the advertisement and UGC Regulations.
- The University is not responsible for postal delays.
- For detailed information and updates, please visit the University’s Recruitment Portal.
This is your chance to contribute to the academic and administrative aspects of Himachal Pradesh University Shimla. Apply now and be part of a prestigious institution.
To apply for this job please visit hpuniv.ac.in.