Get your daily dose of current affairs for August 4, 2023, in Hindi & English with a downloadable PDF to keep you informed.
Welcome to our daily roundup of current affairs for August 4, 2023. Stay updated with the significant events and news happening around the world in both Hindi and English languages.
Table of Contents
- 7th Hockey Men’s Asian Champions Trophy being organized in Chennai.
- DGCA approves 63 remote pilot training organizations for drone training.
- ‘Naya Savera Yojana’ initiated by the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
- Bharat Dynamics Limited manufactures the first ‘radio frequency seeker’ for Akash missile.
- Shohini Sinha becomes the head of the FBI’s field office in Salt Lake City.
- TRAI collaborates with C-DOT for cooperation in the field of telecommunication.
- Allahabad High Court allows ASI to conduct a survey in Gyanvapi Masjid complex in Varanasi.
- The Jan Vishwas (Amendment of Provisions) Bill, 2023, associated with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, passed by Lok Sabha to boost ease of doing business and living in India.
- The Indian Institutes of Management (Amendment) Bill proposes the President as the ‘Visitor’ to all the IIMs, aiming to declare them as ‘institutions of national importance’.
- Micron to establish India’s first semiconductor plant in Gujarat, creating 5,000 direct jobs and catering to domestic and international markets.
- Indian companies allowed to list on foreign exchanges through the International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) at Ahmedabad, facilitating access to global capital.
- Chennai hosts the 7th Hockey Men’s Asian Champions Trophy, a major event in the Asian hockey calendar.
- Jake Dennis becomes the first British driver to win the all-electric Formula E world championship in the motorsport championship for electric cars known as ‘Formula E’.
- Bharat Dynamics Limited successfully manufactures the first ‘radio frequency seeker’ for Akash missile, a significant development in India’s defense capabilities.
- TRAI and C-DOT join hands to establish cooperation in the field of telecommunication, fostering technological advancements in the sector.
- Indian-American, Shohini Sinha, appointed as the head of the FBI’s field office in Salt Lake City, representing a notable achievement for the Indian diaspora.
- ‘Naya Savera Yojana’, a scheme launched by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, aims to uplift marginalized communities and provide better opportunities.
Download August 4, 2023 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi and English PDF Here
- Follow us on Facebook , Telegram and Twitter for the latest updates and Daily Current Affairs
- Subscribe to our website for more updates on upcoming exams and results.
Thank you for reading today’s current affairs. Stay ahead with the latest news by subscribing to our updates and following us on social media.