BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 138 Apprentices in Engineering and Non-Engineering disciplines. The online application process has started and will be open till 04th September 2023.
The following table shows the number of vacancies available for each discipline:
|Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering)||77|
|Diploma Apprentice (Engineering)||61|
|Diploma Apprentice (Non-Engineering)||6|
- Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should have a first class Engineering Degree (full-time course) in the respective discipline with a 6.3 CGPA from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Diploma/ Non-Engineering Apprentices: Candidates should have Diploma in Engineering (full-time course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from the State Board of ‘technical education/recognized Indian University.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1st September 2023.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Diploma/ Non-Engineering Apprentices: Rs. 18,000/- per month
How to Apply
The online application process can be completed on the official website of BPCL. The steps involved are as follows:
- Visit the official website of BPCL.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Create a new account or login to your existing account.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
|Notification Release Date||10th July 2023|
|Online Application Starts||10th July 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04th September 2023|
|Interview Date||To be notified|
For more information, please visit the official website of BPCL: https://www.bharatpetroleum.in/
- The selection of apprentices will be based on merit, which will be determined by the marks obtained in the respective discipline, interview, and medical examination.
- The apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year.
- Apprentices will be provided with a monthly stipend, which will vary depending on the category of apprentice.
- Apprentices will also be provided with other benefits, such as free medical care, accommodation, and food.
Stay Updated | BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Follow us on Facebook , Telegram and Twitter for the latest updates and Daily Current Affairs
- Subscribe to our website for more updates on upcoming exams and results.
- POWERGRID RECRUITMENT 2023: 203 VACANCIES AVAILABLE – APPLY NOW!
- INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2023: TERRITORIAL ARMY OFFICER POSITIONS OPEN FOR BOTH MALE AND FEMALE.
- DSSSB RECRUITMENT 2023: 863 VACANCIES ACROSS MULTIPLE POSITIONS WITH UP TO RS. 142400 MONTHLY SALARY – APPLY BEFORE 20-12-2023!
- INDIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT 2023: 317 VACANCIES FOR COMMISSIONED OFFICERS IN FLYING AND GROUND DUTY – APPLY NOW!
- AIIMS GORAKHPUR RECRUITMENT 2023: APPLY FOR 61 SENIOR RESIDENT POSITIONS – WALK-IN INTERVIEW ON 06.12.2023!