CBSE has issued pre-launch instructions for the 2023-24 online registration and List of Candidates (LOC) process. Schools must be prepared to avoid any inconvenience. Here are the tips to follow.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released pre-launch instructions for the online registration and List of Candidates (LOC) for the academic year 2023-24. This is to ensure that all schools affiliated to CBSE are prepared for the upcoming registration and LOC process.
The instructions state that schools should complete all activities related to registration and LOC before the process begins. This includes collecting correct data of the students and subjects offered. Schools should also avoid accepting students beyond the schedule, as this can jeopardize and hamper the subsequent activities related to the conduct of examinations and declaration of results.
The online registration process for classes IX & XI will begin on 04/08/2023 and the submission of the LOC for classes X & XIl will begin on 11/08/2023. Schools must complete all activities related to registration and LOC before these dates.
The CBSE has also warned schools that they will be held responsible if any student is not registered or entered in the LOC. Schools should take this opportunity to get their data ready and avoid any inconvenience in the future.
For more information, please visit the CBSE website.
Here are some additional tips for schools to prepare for the online registration and LOC process:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Create a login ID and password for your school.
- Collect correct data of the students and subjects offered.
- Avoid accepting students beyond the schedule.
- Check the CBSE website regularly for updates.
By following these tips, schools can ensure that they are prepared for the online registration and LOC process and avoid any inconvenience.
Thank you for reading our guide on CBSE’s pre-launch instructions for the 2023-24 online registration and LOC process. Be sure to prepare your school diligently and adhere to the provided guidelines. For more updates and information, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media.
Stay Updated | CBSE’s Online Registration and LOC Process
- Follow us on Facebook , Telegram and Twitter for the latest updates and Daily Current Affairs
- Subscribe to our website for more updates on upcoming exams and results.
Also Read Latest Posts
- CBSE Announces Online Bootcamp for Students in Artificial Intelligence
- WWE Survivor Series 2023: CM Punk’s Sensational Return and Explosive Matches Recap
- SSC Steno Result 2023 Announced
- ONGC RECRUITMENT OUT.
- DRDO RECRUITMENT 2023: EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES AS JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW. SELECTION BY INTERVIEW.