September 04, 2023 : Welcome to the today’s edition of the Current affairs and also download the PDF edition in Hindi and English for free from the link provided below.
Current Affairs Newsletter – September 4, 2023
Table of Contents
- Dr. Jitendra Singh lauds Chandrayaan-3 and Aditya-L1 as India’s key achievements in the ‘Modi Era,’ positioning ISRO as a global space exploration competitor.
- India’s space journey in the past nine years puts it on par with NASA and Roscosmos, with ISRO’s remarkable collaboration.
- Naval Commanders’ Conference 2023/2 in New Delhi from September 4-6, 2023, to foster policy decisions and maritime security initiatives.
- Indian Railways exceeds freight loading targets with 634.66 MT between April 1 to August 31, 2023.
- Launch of India’s first Solar Mission, Aditya L1, by PSLV-XL, marks a “sunshine moment” in India’s space sector.
- Indian Navy celebrates Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav with “G20 THINQ,” a national school quiz competition.
- ISRO successfully maneuvers Aditya L1 for solar mission; aims to study Solar corona and solar wind at L1.
- Indian Men’s Hockey team wins Hockey5s Asia Cup, securing a spot in the Hockey5s World Cup in Oman next year.
- Rohan Bopanna and Matthew Ebden face Julian Cash and Henry Patten in US Open Tennis Men’s Doubles Round of 16.
- Bopanna and Aldila Sutjiadi to compete against Taylor Townsend and Ben Shelton in mixed doubles Round of 16.
- Exciting Women’s Singles matchups include Wang Xinyu vs. Karolína Muchová and Coco Gauff vs. Caroline Wozniacki.
- Men’s Singles feature Tommy Paul vs. Shelton Shelton, Carlos Alcaraz vs. Matteo Arnaldi, and Novak Djokovic vs. Borna Gojo.
- India wins the inaugural Men’s Hockey 5s Asia Cup 2023 in Salalah, Oman, defeating Pakistan in a penalty shootout.
- Hockey India announces rewards for players and support staff for their remarkable performance.
- Youth Affairs and Sports Minister Anurag Singh Thakur congratulates the Indian Men’s Hockey Team.
- The India-Pakistan match in the Asia Cup Cricket is abandoned due to rain; both teams get one point each.
- Pakistan advances to the Super Fours; India sets a target of 267 runs earlier.
Health and Welfare:
- Bangladesh reports a high dengue death toll, with 634 deaths this year, emphasizing the need for disease control.
- ESIC launches chemotherapy services in 30 hospitals nationwide, benefiting cancer patients.
- Nutrition Month 2023 focuses on “Healthy Diet Going Affordable for All” with tips on budget-friendly nutritious choices.
Poshan Maah 2023:
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development celebrates Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2023, focusing on combating malnutrition.
- The theme is “Suposhit Bharat, Sakshar Bharat, Sashakt Bharat” (Nutrition-rich India, Educated India, Empowered India).
- Remembering Amrita Pritam on her birth anniversary, a prominent figure in Punjabi literature known for her impactful work on Partition and social issues.
Stay Updated | Current Affairs One-Liners | September 4, 2023
- Follow us on Facebook , Telegram and Twitter for the latest Education News updates and Daily Current Affairs
- Subscribe to our website for more updates on upcoming exams and results.
Download September 4, 2023 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi and English PDF Here