Get ready to ace the HPPSC Judicial Exam 2023 with this comprehensive guide. Find all the information you need to know about the exam, from eligibility to syllabus and more.
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the date for the Judicial Service Competitive Examination 2023. Aspiring candidates can start preparing for the exam, which is expected to take place in less than a year. This guide aims to provide all the necessary information to help you succeed in the exam.
HPPSC Judicial Exam 2023
|HPPSC Judicial Exam 2023||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Application Closing Date||12/05/2023 11:59 PM|
|Fee Payment Closing Date||12/05/2023 11:59 PM|
|Date of Advertisement||22/04/2023|
|Total Posts||17 (Existing- UR=03, SC=02, ST=01 & OBC=01, Anticipated- UR=04, SC of H.P.=01, ST of H.P.=02 & OBC=03)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 77840-136520 (Level J-1)|
|S. No.||Category||Number of Posts|
|1||Unreserved (including 4 anticipated posts)||7|
|2||Scheduled Caste of HP (including 1 anticipated post)||3|
|3||Scheduled Tribe of HP (including 2 anticipated posts)||3|
|4||OBC of HP (including 3 anticipated posts)||4|
|Sr. No.||Category||Exam Fees|
|1||General Category (including General Physically Disabled, EWS, W.F.F. of HP, Ex. Servicemen of HP, General Wards of Ex. Servicemen of HP)||₹400/-|
|2||Candidates of other State(s) (including reserved categories candidates of other state(s))||₹400/-|
|3||SC of HP/ST of HP/OBC of HP/EWS (covered under BPL)/SC/ST/OBC Ex. Servicemen of HP/SC/ST/OBC Wards of Ex. Servicemen of HP/Female candidates||₹100/-|
|4||Ex. Servicemen of HP (Ex. Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/Blind/Visually Impaired candidates of HP||No Fees applicable|
How to Apply:
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are available on the official website of the Commission i.e. “http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc”.
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of the Commission i.e. “http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc“. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates should carefully enter their Mobile Numbers and E-Mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate updates regarding their application.
- Candidates who want to apply may visit the official website of the Commission i.e. “http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc” and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page. The candidate will register and create his/her profile on “One Time Registration” and after logging into his/her account in OTR, the list of advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on the dashboard. Candidates have to apply for a particular post through this web portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading the requisite documents as per the advertisement.
- Before submission of the application, the candidate may check the preview of uploaded documents and give an undertaking/declaration that the documents are legible, readable, and true. The candidate shall not object to rejection of their candidature based on the sole reason of uploaded documents being non-readable or poor quality of scanning.
Thank you for reading this guide on the HPPSC Judicial Exam 2023. We hope it has been informative and useful to you. Don’t forget to subscribe and follow us for more updates on the exam and other career opportunities.