Update : IIT JAM Counselling 2023 Registrations – Direct Link (Click Here)
Check out the IIT JAM 2023 Scorecard at jam.iitg.ac.in
IIT JAM 2023:
IIT JAM 2023 Scorecard: Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati has released the IIT JAM 2023 Scorecard. Candidates who have appeared for the IIT JAM 2023 exams can visit the candidate login portal to download the IIT JAM scorecard.
IIT JAM 2023 Scorecard – Direct Link
How to Download IIT JAM 2023 Scorecard
The IIT JAM 2023 scorecard link is available on the official website of IIT JAM. Candidates can follow the steps provided below to download the IIT JAM scorecard.
Step 1: Visit the IIT JAM 2023 official website
Step 2: Click on the JAM 2023 scorecard link
Step 3: Enter the JAM 2023 login credentials in the link given
Step 4: The JAM 2023 scorecard will be displayed
Step 5: Download the JAM 2023 scorecard for further reference
Direct Login Portal : Go to the Direct Login Portal and Enter Login Credentials:
IIT JAM 2023 Scorecard Details
The IIT JAM 2023 scorecard will contain the details such as the name and roll number of the students, the mark and rank secured and the qualifying status. Candidates when downloading the JAM 2023 scorecard must check the following details.
- Candidate Name
- Roll number
- Subjects appeared
- Marks secured
- Qualifying status
According to the details provided, candidates who have qualified the JAM 2023 exams will be eligible for further admission procedures. The admission forms for the JAM 2023 counselling will be available from April 11, 2023. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for further details on the JAM 2023 Counselling procedure.
Eligibility Requirements (ERs) for Admission
Candidates who qualify in JAM 2023 must fulfill the following Eligibility Requirements (ERs) for admissions to IITs.
- Candidates should have passed an undergraduate degree or should be currently studying in their final year of undergraduate programme. Proof of having passed the undergraduate degree should be submitted by September 1, 2023.
- Candidates promoted without a marksheet should produce a certificate stating the subjects studied in that semester/year duly signed by the Head of the Institute.
- Foreign nationals with Indian degree are eligible to apply, subject to policy of the Admitting Institute.
At the time of admission, all admitted candidates will have to submit a Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner in the prescribed form. The admitted candidates may also have to undergo a Physical Fitness test by a medical board constituted by the Admitting Institute. Admission is liable to be cancelled if a candidate is found physically unfit to pursue their chosen course of study.
- It is responsibility of the candidates to prove that they satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements (ERs) for admission.
- The Admitting Institute has the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of candidates who are found to have been admitted to a Programme to which they are not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the rules and regulations in effect.
To Know More about the Admission Process and Requirements Please visit the Official Website Click Here