The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is inviting applications for various positions on a deputation basis. The positions are located in Delhi and the tenure is for 3 years. The eligible candidates must have the required qualifications and experience. The application process is online and the last date to apply is 20.09.2023.
Table of Contents
Are you seeking a challenging career opportunity in the educational sector? Look no further! The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a vacancy notification for various positions on a deputation basis. If you are an eligible candidate with the right qualifications and experience, this could be your chance to contribute to the advancement of education in the country.
|Position||Number of Posts||Tenure||Location||Scale of Pay|
|Additional Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor (AC/01/23)||02||03 years||Delhi||Level-12 of 7th CPC|
|Senior Accounts Officer (AC/02/23)||03||03 years||Delhi||Level-11 of 7th CPC|
|Under Secretary (Official Language) (HC/01/23)||01||03 years||Delhi||Level-11 of 7th CPC|
|Senior Translation Officer (HC/02/23)||01||03 years||Delhi||Level-7 of 7th CPC|
|Section Officer (Legal) (LC/01/23)||01||03 years||Delhi||Level-7 of 7th CPC|
- Online Application Submission: 21.08.2023 to 20.09.2023
- Maximum Age Limit: 56 years
- Educational qualifications and experience as per each post’s detailed criteria
- Log on to the official CBSE website: http://www.cbse.nic.in.
- Carefully read the vacancy advertisement and ensure eligibility.
- Click on “Apply Online” and fill in the online application form.
- Submit the form and note down your unique registration number for future reference.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Ensure you have the required documents before applying.
- Incomplete or offline applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of CBSE’s dynamic team and contribute to the education sector’s growth. Apply now and take your career to new heights! For technical assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of CBSE’s dynamic team and contribute to the education sector’s growth. Apply now and take your career to new heights!