Website ICMR NIN Recruitment 2023
ICMR NIN Recruitment 2023
The ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has announced vacancies for multiple positions including Jr. Medical Officer, Sr. Technical Assistant, SRF, Project Assistant, and more. The institute invites eligible candidates for a walk-in-interview from November 28, 2023. The selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
Important Dates: Walk-in-interviews will be held from November 28 to 30, 2023, as per the schedule mentioned in the notification.
- Jr. Medical Officer: 2 positions
- Sr. Technical Assistant: 4 positions
- SRF (Food and Nutrition): 6 positions
- SRF (Anthropology/Sociology/Social work): 2 positions
- Project Assistant (phlebotomist): 4 positions
- Field Worker: 8 positions
- Jr. Medical Officer: MBBS/AYUSH/BDS Degree with registration in the respective council
- SRF (Food and Nutrition): Master’s in Food & Nutrition/Home Science
- SRF (Anthropology/Sociology/Social work): Post Graduation in Anthropology/Sociology/Social Science/Social Work
- Field Worker: 12th pass in Science subject
For detailed educational qualifications, refer to the notification link.
Consolidated Salary (Rs.):
- Jr. Medical Officer: 60,000 + 15,000 (FDA)
- Sr. Technical Assistant: 32,000 + 12,000 (FDA)
- SRF (Food and Nutrition): 44,450 + 12,000 (FDA)
- SRF (Anthropology/Sociology/Social work): 44,450 + 12,000 (FDA)
- Project Assistant (phlebotomist): 31,000 + 12,000 (FDA)
- Field Worker: 18,000 + 10,000 FDA
How to Apply: Interested candidates can download the application form from www.nin.res.in and submit it along with necessary documents and photographs during the interview between November 28 and 30, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit edukraze.com.