The National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) is a premier research institute under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). NICED is inviting applications for the post of Technical Assistant. There are a total of 28 vacancies available.
NICED Recruitment 2023
|Job Title||Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 – Rs.112,400 Per Month|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, BSW.|
|Experience||Minimum of 2 years of experience in a relevant field.|
|Language||Fluent in English.|
|How to Apply||Online through the NICED website|
|Last Date to Apply||10th August 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for NICED Recruitment 2023
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, BSW.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a relevant field.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
The selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.35,400 – Rs.112,400 Per Month.
The job location for NICED Recruitment 2023 is Kolkata.
How to Apply for NICED Recruitment 2023
- Visit the NICED website: https://niced.org.in/
- Click on the “Placements” tab.
- Click on the “Recruitment 2023” link.
- Scroll down to the “Technical Assistant” section.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload your resume and supporting documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The last date to apply is 10th August 2023.
For more information, please visit the NICED website: https://niced.org.in/
- CBSE Announces Online Bootcamp for Students in Artificial Intelligence
- WWE Survivor Series 2023: CM Punk’s Sensational Return and Explosive Matches Recap
- SSC Steno Result 2023 Announced
- ONGC RECRUITMENT OUT.
- DRDO RECRUITMENT 2023: EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES AS JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW. SELECTION BY INTERVIEW.
Benefits of working at NICED:
- NICED is a premier research institute under the ICMR.
- The institute offers a good salary and benefits.
- The institute has a good work environment.
- The institute offers opportunities for research and development.