NML is currently seeking applications for multiple positions in the Coal Mining sector, including Mining Overman, Magazine Incharge, Mechanical Supervisor, Electrical Supervisor, Vocational Training Instructor, Junior Mine Surveyor, and Mining Sirdar disciplines.
Interested candidates should note that an application fee of Rs.300 is applicable for General/OBC applicants. Successful candidates can expect a monthly salary of up to Rs.50,000, and the upper age limit is set at 40 years. The minimum educational requirement is a full-time regular diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering from a recognized university.
Key Details for NML Recruitment 2023:
- Vacancies: A total of 114 positions are available across various roles.
- Tenure: The appointed candidates will have a term of three years, extendable for an additional two years as per organizational needs.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 40 years for Vocational Training Instructors, and 30 years for other positions, with specified age relaxations for OBC, SC/ST, and Land Outsee candidates.
- Salary: The monthly salary is Rs.50,000 for most positions, except for Mining Sirdar, who will receive Rs.40,000.
Application Process and Fee:
Interested candidates meeting the criteria can apply online through the official website. The application deadline is 31-12-2023. For General/OBC applicants, an application fee of Rs.300 is applicable, while SC/ST/XSM category, Land outsee, and female candidates are exempt from the fee.
The required qualifications vary for different roles. For example:
- Mining Overman and Magazine Incharge require a diploma in Mining with relevant certifications.
- Mechanical Supervisor necessitates a diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering.
- Junior Mine Surveyor mandates a diploma in Mine Survey/Mining Engineering.
- Mining Sirdar requires a 10th pass with a valid Mining Sirdar certificate.
For detailed qualifications for each post, refer to the official notification.
Candidates will undergo a two-stage selection process consisting of a written test and a skill/competency test. The written test, covering relevant subjects, is for 100 marks with a duration of 120 minutes. The second stage involves a Skill/Competency Test of 100 marks in the respective discipline. The qualifying marks are 40% for General/EWS and 30% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
How to Apply:
Applicants fulfilling the criteria can apply online through the official website by the specified deadline of 31-12-2023. The 1st and 2nd Stage Tests will be conducted at Test Centres in Ranchi, Jharkhand, with venue details provided in the admit card.