SBI PO Admit Card 2023 – State Bank of India (SBI) has released the detailed notification of Probationary Officers whose advertisement number is CRPD/PO/2023-24/19. Those candidates enrolled with the vacancy can download Phase I Pre Admit Card. Read the official notification for SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, exam pattern, state-wise recruitment, and all other details.
State Bank of India (SBI) – SBI PO Admit Card 2023
- Post Name: SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2023
- Total Posts: 2000
- Advertisement Number: CRPD/PO/2023-24/19
- Application Begin: 07/09/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27/09/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 27/09/2023
- Exam Date Prelim: November 2023
- Phase I Admit Card Available: 23/10/2023
- Mains Exam Date: December 2023 / January 2024
- General / OBC / EWS: 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only).
SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2023: Age Limit as of 01/04/2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2023 Rules
State Bank of India SBI PO Notification 2023: Vacancy Details Total: 2000 Posts
- Vacancy Type:
- Gen: 810
- OBC: 540
- EWS: 200
- SC: 300
- ST: 150
- Total: 2000
- SBI PO Eligibility:
- Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India
How to Fill SBI PO 2022 Online Form:
- State Bank of India SBI Probationary Officer PO Recruitment Exam 2023 (CRPD/PO/2023-24/19) Latest SBI Bank Jobs Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates can apply between 07/09/2023 to 27/09/2023
- Candidates should read the notification before applying for the recruitment application form in SBI Bank PO 2023.
- Check and collect all documents related to eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic details.
- Prepare scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, carefully check the preview and all columns.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form.
- Interested candidates can read the full SBI PO 2023 notification before applying online.
Some Useful Important Links: