Specialist Cadre Officers
|Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India on Regular and Contractual Basis|
Specialist Cadre Officers
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications from Indian citizens for the appointment of Specialist Cadre Officer Posts on Regular and Contractual Basis. The online registration of application and online payment of fee has started from 29th April 2023 and will continue till 19th May 2023. The tentative date for the online test is in June 2023, and the call letter for the online test can be downloaded ten days before the exam.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the above posts are requested to apply online through the link given on the bank’s website: https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. The eligibility criteria require that the candidates have BE/BTech in (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering or equivalent degree in the relevant discipline) or MCA or MTech/ MSc in (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronic & Communications Engineering) from recognized University/Institute.
Here are some key points to keep in mind while applying for these posts:
- The registration process will be completed only when the fee is deposited with the bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of the fee.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents, such as a brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience, etc. without which their candidature will not be considered for the online written test/interview.
- Admission to the online test will be provisional without verification of documents. Where shortlisting and interaction are the selection procedures, shortlisting of applications will be provisional without verification of documents. The candidature will be subject to verification of all details/documents with the original when a candidate reports for the interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for an interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification, and Experience, etc.), he/she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled to reimbursement of any traveling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check the bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/qualified candidates). The Call letter for the online examination and “Acquaint Yourself Booklet” should be downloaded by entering the registration number and password/date of birth from the bank’s website. The call letter for the interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores the same marks at the cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- A candidate cannot apply for more than one post.
- The hard copy of the application and other documents should not be sent to this office.
- All revisions/corrigenda will be hosted only on the bank’s above-mentioned websites.
Candidates should keep these points in mind while applying for the Specialist Cadre Officer Posts in State Bank of India. For more information, candidates are advised to visit the bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers regularly for details and updates. Best of luck to all the candidates who are applying for these posts!
- Vacancies are on contractual basis for a period of 3 years, renewable for 1 year at the discretion of the Bank.
- The contract can be terminated by either side with one month’s notice or payment of one month’s compensation amount.
- PwBD vacancies are included in the total vacancies and are horizontal.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS, and General categories are considered for vacancies.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC creamy layer category are not entitled to OBC reservation and should indicate their category as General.
- The number of vacancies mentioned is provisional and subject to change as per the requirement of the Bank.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage or for any particular post.
- Candidates seeking reservation under OBC category should submit a declaration stating that they do not belong to the creamy layer.
- PwBD candidates should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- EWS reservations are governed by Govt. of India guidelines and subject to Income and Asset certificate verification.
- Maximum age limit is for General category candidates, with relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- Relevant experience certificates and degree/diploma certificates specifying specialization are required.
- Postgraduate degree certificates should mention division and/or percentage marks.