UPPSC Recruitment 2023: Learn about the UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Recruitment 2023, including important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, and more.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the notification for the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2023 Main Online Form. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for government jobs in Uttar Pradesh.
|Name of the Recruitment Drive||UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Recruitment 2023|
|Number of Posts||173|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university|
|Age Limit||21 to 40 years as on July 1, 2023|
|Application Fee||General / OBC: Rs. 125/-|
|Selection Process||Main Examination and an Interview|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35400 – 112400/-|
|Important Dates||Application Begin: July 7, 2023|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Complete Notification||Click Here|
There are a total of 173 posts available under this recruitment drive. The eligible candidates can apply for the Main Online Form from July 7, 2023 to July 21, 2023.
The important dates for the recruitment are as follows:
- Application Begin: July 7, 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: July 21, 2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: July 21, 2023
- Last Date Completed Form: July 24, 2023
The eligibility criteria for the recruitment are as follows:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- The age limit for the recruitment is 21 to 40 years as on July 1, 2023.
The application fee for the recruitment is as follows:
- General / OBC: Rs. 125/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 65/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
The selection process for the recruitment will consist of a Main Examination and an Interview. The Main Examination will be held on August 27, 2023. The Interview will be held later.
The pay scale for the selected candidates will be as follows:
- Sub Registrar: Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
- Assistant Labour Commissioner: Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II): Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
- Law Officer: Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
- Technical Assistant (Geology): Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
- Technical Assistant Geophysics: Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
- Tax Assessment Officer: Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
- RRC NR Delhi Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 3093 Vacancies
- Indian Military Nursing Service (MNS) Exam 2024: Applications Open for Female Candidates
- IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2023: Apply for 86 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies
- Group A, B, C Posts | 209 Vacancies | NTA Central University Recruitment 2023 | Apply Now!
- AIIMS BATHINDA RECRUITMENT OUR FOR 79 POSTS.
Download Official Notification for UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Here
The interested candidates can apply for the Main Online Form through the UPPSC website. The complete notification for the recruitment can also be found on the website.