Explore CBSE’s ‘Har Ghar Tiranga Program’ fostering unity and patriotism during Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, inviting schools and individuals to celebrate India’s heritage.
Table of Contents
In a bid to commemorate the ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’ and foster a strong sense of national pride, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has unveiled the ‘Har Ghar Tiranga Program.’ This initiative encourages citizens to unfurl the tricolor National Flag of India within the sanctity of their homes. The program is a tribute to the spirit of freedom and unity, inviting schools and individuals across the country to participate in a collective celebration of our nation’s heritage.
Activities to Amplify the Spirit
The ‘Har Ghar Tiranga Program’ proposes a series of activities for schools to engage in, nurturing a deeper understanding of the significance of the Indian National Flag. Here are some key actions schools can take to embrace this patriotic movement:
- Thematic Assembly Sessions: Schools can organize special assembly sessions, with each day leading up to Independence Day dedicated to exploring a distinct facet of the tricolor flag. This approach encourages students to reflect on the historical and cultural relevance of the National Flag.
- Prabhat Pheries: Where feasible, schools can orchestrate Prabhat Pheries, early morning processions, where students carry the National Flag in a symbolic gesture of unity and pride. This collective display of patriotism resonates with the spirit of the program.
- Flag Hoisting: All participating schools are urged to hoist the National Flag on the designated dates between the 11th and 15th of August. This act serves as a unifying reminder of our shared identity and the sacrifices made by our forebearers.
- Selfie Tribute: A dedicated website, https://harghartiranga.com/, has been launched to facilitate the uploading of selfies featuring the National Flag. This platform encourages students, teachers, staff members, and parents to showcase their connection to the national emblem.
- Home Flag Hoisting: Extending beyond the school premises, all stakeholders, including students, teachers, staff members, and parents, are encouraged to hoist the National Flag at their homes. This collective action transforms neighborhoods into displays of patriotism.
- Guidelines and Information: The program encompasses the Flag Code of India, 2002, and FAQs about the use and display of the Indian National Flag. These resources, annexed to the official communication, offer valuable insights into the respectful handling of the tricolor.
- Covid-19 Safety: The ongoing pandemic necessitates the observance of Covid-19 safety protocols during the program. Schools are reminded to prioritize the health and safety of all participants.
The success of the ‘Har Ghar Tiranga Program’ hinges on active participation and widespread awareness. Schools are implored to undertake special outreach activities to generate enthusiasm for this people-centric movement. By fostering a sense of unity, pride, and responsibility, this initiative contributes to a greater understanding of our nation’s history and the sacrifices that secured our freedom.
As the nation stands at the threshold of the ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav,’ the CBSE’s ‘Har Ghar Tiranga Program’ comes as a timely reminder of the values that bind us as Indians. By embracing the tricolor flag within the confines of our homes, schools, and communities, we honor the struggles of our ancestors and uphold the principles upon which our nation was built. Let us unite under the banner of the National Flag and embark on this journey of collective pride and remembrance.
Stay Updated | Har Ghar Tiranga
- Follow us on Facebook , Telegram and Twitter for the latest updates and Daily Current Affairs
- Subscribe to our website for more updates on upcoming exams and results.
- TEHRI HYDRO DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED RECRUITMENT OUT.
- PRASAR BHARATI RECRUITMENT 2023: APPLY FOR CONTRACT BASIS POSITION.
- Recruitment of 4500 Para Workers by Himachal Pradesh Jal Shakti Vibhag | Vacancies Breakdown Released
- AIIMS RECRUITMENT 2023: OPPORTUNITIES FOR LAB ASSISTANT, SR. PROJECT ASSOCIATE, AND SCIENTIST-C – APPLY NOW!
- UPSC RECRUITMENT 2023: TRANSLATOR (DARI) AND ASSISTANT DIRECTOR GENERAL OF SHIPPING OPPORTUNITIES – APPLY NOW!