Get the latest updates on today’s daily current affairs in Hindi and English. Download the PDF to stay informed about the important news and events that took place on 21 June 2023.
Welcome to today’s daily current affairs! In this article, we will provide you with the most important news and events that have occurred on 21 June 2023. It is crucial to stay updated with daily current affairs to have a better understanding of the world around us. Let’s dive into today’s top stories.
- Indian Government Allocates Funds for Unity Mall Construction in Nagaland, Boosts ODOP Logistics
- The Indian government has allocated 145 Crores rupees to Nagaland for the construction of the Unity Mall in Dimapur. Efforts will also be made to improve logistics facilities for ODOP (One District One Product) products from Nagaland, including the implementation of the Krishi UDAN scheme and expanding railway connectivity. Organic certification will play a crucial role in ensuring better access to foreign markets and higher prices for farmers. The ODOP Sampark event highlighted the initiatives of DPIIT and Invest India in promoting organic production and empowering Indian products. The event also featured an ODOP exhibition and discussions on the PM GatiShakti National Master Plan. The meeting focused on the adoption of PM GatiShakti for infrastructure planning and emphasized data quality management and multimodal connectivity. The ODOP initiative aims to promote distinct products from each district, drive socio-economic growth, and enhance market accessibility.
- India Dominates SAFF Championship 2023: Defeats Pakistan 4-0 in Bengaluru
- India’s men’s football team defeats Pakistan 4-0 in SAFF Championship 2023. Sunil Chhetri scores a hat-trick, leading India to a strong start in the tournament. The eight teams are divided into two groups, and India is the highest-ranked team. The group stage will be followed by semi-finals and the final. India has won the SAFF Championship eight times, making them the most successful team.
- China Blocks Global Terrorist Designation for Sajid Mir, Key Figure in Mumbai Attacks
- China blocks proposal by India and US at UN to designate Pakistan-based LeT terrorist Sajid Mir as a global terrorist. Mir, wanted for his involvement in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, has a bounty of $5 million on his head. Mir was jailed for over 15 years in a terror-financing case but Western countries doubted his death. He is a senior member of LeT and played a leading role in planning and executing the attacks.
- Indian shuttlers HS Prannoy and Parupalli Kashyap advance to the pre-quarterfinals of the Taipei Open Badminton tournament. Tanya Hemanth also moves forward after winning her match.
- 9th International Day of Yoga Celebrations: Enthusiasm, Dignitaries, and Health Benefits
- The 9th International Day of Yoga was celebrated across India with enthusiasm. Vice President Jagdeep Dhankhar led the national celebration in Madhya Pradesh. Various dignitaries, including the President and Chief Ministers, participated in events promoting yoga’s health benefits. Union Ministers and state officials also took part in yoga sessions. The theme of this year’s celebration was ‘Yoga for Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam,’ highlighting India’s socio-cultural heritage. Ministers emphasized the importance of yoga for physical and mental well-being. Several prominent figures, including Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh and Smriti Irani, actively engaged in yoga demonstrations. The event aimed to spread awareness and encourage regular yoga practice for a healthy lifestyle.
Thank you for reading today’s daily current affairs, 22 June 2023. Stay informed by subscribing to our newsletter and following us on social media for daily updates. Stay curious and stay ahead!
Stay Updated | Daily Current Affairs – 22 June 2023
- Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates and Daily Current Affairs
- Subscribe to our website for more updates on upcoming exams and results.
Download the Today’s Daily Current Affairs in Hindi & English PDF for 22 June 2023 Here