Hindustan Olympiad 2023: Scholarship schemes are started by many institutions to enhance the talent of the students of the country, through which students will be able to get help in completing their education and they will be able to make a better career in future. “ Hindustan Olympiad ” is organized by Hindustan Time Media, under which students from class 1st to 12th of any recognized schools can participate in this competition, students who pass this exam are awarded by Hindustan Olympiad. Trophy and cash award are given. In such a situation, students who want to participate in Hindustan Olympiad 2023 can complete the application process on its official website www.hindustanolympiad.in .
Hindustan Olympiad Scholarship 2023
Through our article, applicants will be able to know about the eligibility, documents required by the applicant for the application to participate in the Hindustan Olympiad, the process of online application and the benefits they will get after passing the exam.
Hindustan Olympiad 2023 Apply
|article name||Hindustan Olympiad|
|was started||Hindustan Time Media|
|beneficiary||All the students of the country|
Providing benefit of scholarship to encourage students
Hindustan Olympiad 2023
Hindustan Olympiad is organized by Hindustan Time Media, since its inception in the year 2017, it has empowered and empowered over 8 lakh students to participate at the national level. Under this scholarship, participating students from class 1st to 12th are honored at the school, district and state level, in which an incentive amount of Rs 5100 is given to the topper student of each class at the state level. Under the Olympiad, apart from the prize and financial scholarship, the beneficiary students will also be provided with participation certificate, merit certificate and evaluation report.
Benefits of Hindustan Olympiad
Some of the information about the benefits that the students get under the Olympiad is as follows.
- Under the Hindustan Olympiad, talented students of the country will be able to get the benefit of scholarship.
- Through this Olympiad, students in class 1 to 12 will be able to participate in the exam for online scholarship.
- Under the Olympiad, an incentive amount of Rs 5100 will be given to the topper student of each class.
- An amount of Rs 2100 and a certificate of merit are given to the students of each class who pass from class 1st to 12th at the district level.
- The student will be issued a certificate for each participant signed by Hindustan Ventures Limited.
Objective of Hindustan Olympiad
The main objective of starting the Hindustan Olympiad is to provide a golden platform to the students of the country to showcase their academic potential, this will enhance the talent of the students, as well as encourage the students participating in the Olympiad more in education. For this, the students who are successful in the examination to be conducted under the Olympiad will be given scholarship amount as well as merit certificate. By which other students will also be able to be inspired to do better in education and create a better future for themselves.
Hindustan Olympiad Exam Pattern
The examination for the Hindustan Olympiad will be conducted online, under which students will be able to take this two-level test online from the comfort of their homes. Top ten percent participants go to the level two exam. Talking about its exam pattern, a total of 50 objective type questions come in the exam, in which each question is of one mark, these questions will be given in both Hindi and English. The total duration of this exam is only one hour, in which students are given a total of 10 minutes extra time to fill the OMR sheet and read the guidelines before the start of the exam, apart from this there is no negative marking in the exam. .
Required eligibility for application in Hindustan Olympiad
To participate in Hindustan Olympiad, the applicant has to fulfill its prescribed eligibility, only after completing which students will be able to apply online, whose information is as follows.
- Applicants for Olympiad All students from class 1st to 12th will be eligible to participate.
- Applicant students must be Indian residents to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicant students should be studying in any recognized school or board.
Hindustan Olympiad Online Application Process
Students who want to apply for joining the Hindustan Olympiad will be able to know the process of online application by reading the steps mentioned here.
- For the application, the applicant first visit its official website .
- Now the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- Here on the home page, you have to click on the link of Register given above , after that you click on the option of register as student .
- Now you will reach the next page where you will get Hindustan Olympiad 2023 Application Form .
- In the application form you will have to create all the information sought like email id, user name and password for login .
- After this, to verify the information, you have to click on the link to verify.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile, which you enter in the OTP box.
- After this you have to enter your district, state, school name etc.
- Register by filling the information and paying your fees.
- In this way your application process for Olympiad will be completed.
Hindustan Olympiad Scholarship Login
- After registering on the portal, you have to click on the link for login.
- Now login by entering User ID and Password in the login form.
- After this you will reach the next page where you will get the application form.
- Here you have to fill all the information asked in the application form and click on the submit button.
Result of Hindustan Olympiad
The result will be released soon after the completion of the Hindustan Olympiad, the awards are given at the district and state level.
- The result of the Olympiad will be uploaded in the school as well as ported on its official website.
- Students who succeed in the examination are awarded a scholarship of Rs 5100 , a merit certificate, a participation certificate, trophies and a performance report at the state level.
- Students will be given participation certificate, performance report and evaluation report at the school level.
- Students who are unable to reach the Samhars due to any reason can collect their award from the nearest Hindustan Times office.