Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2024: The Indian Navy is seeking applications from eligible unmarried men and unmarried women candidates for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for the course commencing in January 2024 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) in Ezhimala, Kerala. This is a prestigious opportunity for individuals who meet the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. In this article, we will provide all the necessary information regarding pay and allowances, application process, and important details for interested candidates.
Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2024
1. Eligibility Criteria :Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2024
To apply for the Short Service Commission (SSC) course, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be an unmarried male or unmarried female candidate.
- Should meet the conditions of nationality as prescribed by the Government of India.
Educational Qualifications and Vacancy Details
|Ser||Branch/ Cadre||Eligible streams of Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology and Other Qualifications||Vacancy|
|(a)||General [GS(X)]||Service||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.||50|
|(b)||Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).||10|
|(c)||Naval Air Operations Officer (NAOO)||20|
|(e)||Logistics||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class orMBA with First Class, orB.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class alongwith PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, orMCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class||30|
|(f)||Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication /Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical/ Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregatemarks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.||15|
|(g)||Education||(i) 60% marks in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.||03|
|(ii) 60% marks in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.||02|
|(iii) 60% marks in M.Sc. Chemistry with Physics in B.Sc.||01|
|(iv) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering||02|
|(v) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electrical / Electronics & Communication Engg)||02|
|60% marks in M Tech from a recognized University/Institute in any of the following disciplines:-M Tech in Thermal / Production Engineering / Machine DesignM Tech in Communication System Engg / Electronics & Communication Engg / VLSI / Power System Engg||0101|
|Note : Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.|
|(h)||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control||20|
|(j)||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Electronics & Tele Communication (vi) Tele Communication (vii) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) PowerElectronics.||60|
2. Pay and Allowances : Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2024
Candidates selected for the Short Service Commission (SSC) will receive a basic pay starting from Rs. 56,100/- along with other applicable allowances. The Indian Navy offers competitive pay and benefits to its officers, ensuring a rewarding career.
3. Application Process : Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2024
To apply for the Short Service Commission (SSC) course, candidates need to follow the application process mentioned below:
- Visit the official Indian Navy website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Register on the website and fill out the application form.
- It is advisable to keep relevant documents readily available during the application process.
- Ensure accurate filling of personal particulars, matching the details mentioned in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Provide mandatory details such as e-mail address and mobile number.
- Scan and attach all required documents in their original JPG/TIFF format, including marks sheets up to the 5th and 7th semester for regular and integrated BE/B.Tech courses respectively, all semesters for other degree examinations, date of birth proof (as per the 10th and 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, Merchant Navy certificate issued by the Government of India (Ministry of Shipping and Transport), NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps, and a recent passport-sized color photograph.
- Ensure legibility and readability of all scanned documents to avoid rejection.
- After submitting the application, take a printout and keep it for future reference during the SSB (Service Selection Board) interview.
Please note that once the application is submitted, no amendments or changes will be entertained.
Important Note: Please be aware that your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny, and it can be rejected if found ineligible or invalid at any point during the selection process. It is crucial to ensure that all the provided information is accurate and meets the prescribed criteria.
Conclusion: Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2024
The Indian Navy’s invitation for the Short Service Commission (SSC) course commencing in January 2024 presents an excellent opportunity for eligible unmarried men and unmarried women candidates to serve the nation. Interested individuals are advised to visit the official Indian Navy website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to register and submit their applications. The Indian Navy offers an attractive salary package, along with numerous benefits and allowances. Joining the Indian Navy as a Short Service Commission Officer can pave the way for a rewarding and fulfilling career.