JEE Advanced 2023 is just around the corner, and the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT Guwahati), will start the registration process today , April 30, 2023. If you are looking to apply for the national-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate Engineering, Science, and Architecture courses in 23 IITs, then read on for all the details you need to know about JEE Advanced-2023.
Table of Contents
JEE Advanced-2023 Registration: Dates and Process
- JEE Advanced-2023 Registration starts on April 30, 2023, at 10:00 am.
- The last date for JEE Advanced-2023 Registration is May 7, 2023, until 5:00 pm.
- No extensions will be provided after the last date.
- Candidates can apply for JEE Advanced-2023 on the official website.
- Candidates must pay the registration fee by May 8, 2023, up to 5:00 pm.
JEE Advanced 2023 Schedule
- Admit Card will be Live from May 29, 2023, to June 4, 2023, till 2:30 pm.
- The JEE Advanced Exam 2023 will be held on Sunday, June 04, 2023.
- Paper 1 will be conducted from 09:00-12:00 IST, while Paper 2 will be conducted from 14:30-17:30 IST.
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2023
To be eligible for JEE Advanced-2023, candidates must simultaneously fulfill each of the following five criteria:
- Candidates should be among the top 2,50,000 successful candidates (including all categories) in B.E./B.Tech. paper of JEE (Main) 2023.
- Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1998. Five years of age relaxation is given to SC, ST, and PwD candidates.
- A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
- Candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2022 or 2023 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidate should NOT have been admitted to an IIT irrespective of whether or not the candidate continued in the program OR accepted an IIT seat by reporting “online” / at a “reporting centre” in the past.
Category-wise Distribution of Top 2.5 lakh Candidates
The following table shows the order to be followed while choosing the top 2,50,000 candidates in various categories based on their performance in B.E./B.Tech. paper of JEE (Main).
|Category||No. of Top 2.5 lakh Candidates|
JEE Advanced 2023 Registration Process
The registration process for JEE Advanced-2023 is entirely online. To complete the registration process, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced – jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the registration link available on the website.
- Enter the required details like JEE Main roll number, password, and security pin.
- Fill in the personal, academic, and contact details.
- Upload the necessary documents, including a scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through online modes like net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
JEE Advanced 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for JEE Advanced-2023 varies depending on the category of the candidate. The details are as follows:
|All Other Categories||Rs. 2,900|
|Female and SC/ST||Rs. 1,450|
|Candidates residing in SAARC countries||USD 90|
|Candidates of Non-SAARC countries||USD 180|
JEE Advanced 2023 Important Dates
The important dates related to JEE Advanced-2023 are as follows:
|JEE Advanced 2023 Registrations Begin||April 30, 2023|
|Last Date for JEE Advanced 2023 Registrations||May 7, 2023|
|JEE Advanced 2023 Exam Date||June 4, 2023|