The National Testing Agency (NTA) is aiming to announce the results of the UGC-NET June 2023 exam by 26 or 27 July, 2023. The exam was held in two phases, from 13 to 22 June 2023.
In a tweet on 21 July 2023, UGC Chairperson M. Jagadesh Kumar said that the results will be announced “by 26th or 27th July, 2023.” He added that the NTA will update the status on its website and social media handles if there is any change in the schedule.
The UGC-NET is a national-level exam conducted by the NTA for eligibility for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship positions in universities and colleges across India. The exam is conducted in two subjects, namely, General Studies and the subject of specialization.
The results of the UGC-NET will be available on the NTA’s website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates can check their results by entering their application number and date of birth.
The NTA has also released the answer key for the UGC-NET June 2023 exam. Candidates can download the answer key from the NTA’s website.
The UGC-NET is a highly competitive exam, and the cut-off marks are usually quite high. However, the exact cut-off marks for the June 2023 exam will not be known until the results are announced.
We will keep you updated on the status of the UGC-NET results. In the meantime, you can check the NTA’s website and social media handles for the latest updates.
Also read our latest Article here
- TEHRI HYDRO DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED RECRUITMENT OUT.
- PRASAR BHARATI RECRUITMENT 2023: APPLY FOR CONTRACT BASIS POSITION.
- Recruitment of 4500 Para Workers by Himachal Pradesh Jal Shakti Vibhag | Vacancies Breakdown Released
- AIIMS RECRUITMENT 2023: OPPORTUNITIES FOR LAB ASSISTANT, SR. PROJECT ASSOCIATE, AND SCIENTIST-C – APPLY NOW!
- UPSC RECRUITMENT 2023: TRANSLATOR (DARI) AND ASSISTANT DIRECTOR GENERAL OF SHIPPING OPPORTUNITIES – APPLY NOW!
Stay Updated | UGC-NET Results
- Follow us on Facebook , Telegram and Twitter for the latest updates and Daily Current Affairs
- Subscribe to our website for more updates on upcoming exams and results.
Thank you for reading! Keep an eye on our website and social media handles for the latest updates. Don’t forget to subscribe and follow us for more exciting news and announcements.