This article provides essential information for private students appearing in the CBSE Class-X Exam 2024, including submission details, eligibility criteria, and important dates.
Table of Contents
Greetings, students, teachers, and parents! We have some important news from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) that you don’t want to miss. CBSE has released a notification regarding the submission of examination forms for Class-X Examinations in 2024. Let’s break down all the crucial details you need to know in a student-friendly and easy-to-understand manner.
CBSE is gearing up to conduct the Class-X Examinations in February/March/April 2024. The following categories of private students are eligible to appear for these exams:
- Essential Repeat Students: Those from the 2022-23 session who did not pass the 2023 examination.
- Compartment Students: Students from the 2022-23 session who were placed in the compartment in the Board’s Main Examinations 2023 (if not declared pass in the 1st chance).
- 1st Chance Compartment Students: Those who were placed in the compartment in the 1st chance Compartment Examination-2023.
- Repeater Students: Students declared fail/essential repeat in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022.
- Improvement Seekers: Passed out students of 2023 who wish to improve their performance in one or more subjects.
- Additional Subject: Passed out students of 2022 and 2023 who wish to appear in an additional subject.
- Delhi Residents: Female students residing in the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT of Delhi) – available only for examination 2024.
- Special Needs Candidates: Students with special needs residing in Delhi – available only for examination 2024.
The online submission of examination forms for these eligible categories of students will start from 12th September 2023. Make sure to mark this date on your calendar!
How to Apply
To apply for the exams, students should use the “crfeerta aétaielf” link available on the CBSE website: CBSE Examination Form Portal.
Key Points to Note
- Female students/women candidates applying under certain categories cannot choose subjects involving practical components.
- The schemes available only for examination 2024 may be discontinued in the future.
- For candidates with special needs, a medical certificate should be uploaded while submitting the online application.
If you have any queries or need further assistance, you can reach out to CBSE via the following contact details:
It’s essential to stay updated with CBSE notifications, especially if you fall into one of the mentioned categories. Make sure to mark 12th September 2023 on your calendar and prepare for the Class-X Examinations in 2024 accordingly. We wish all the students the best of luck with their preparations, and remember, hard work always pays off!
Stay tuned for more educational news on our website. Your success is our priority! 📚🌟
Stay Updated | Submission of Exam Forms for Class-X Exam 2024
- Follow us on Facebook , Telegram and Twitter for the latest Education News updates and Daily Current Affairs
- Subscribe to our website for more updates on upcoming exams and results.