The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification regarding the submission of examination forms for the upcoming Senior Secondary (Class-XII) Examinations in 2024. We’re here to break down all the essential details for you.
Who is Affected? This notification primarily concerns private students falling into various categories:
- Students of the session 2022-23 who have been declared ESSENTIAL REPEAT in the result of the 2023 examination.
- Students of the session 2022-23 who have been placed in COMPARTMENT in Board’s Main Examinations 2023 if not declared Pass after the 1st chance.
- Students of the session 2022-23 who have been placed in COMPARTMENT in 1st chance Compartment Examination-2023.
- Students who have been declared FAIL/ESSENTIAL REPEAT in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022.
- Passed out students of 2023 who wish to appear for improving their performance in one or more subjects.
- Passed out students of 2022 and 2023 who wish to appear in an additional subject.
- Female students who are bonafide residents of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT of Delhi) and have qualified Class X or an equivalent examination from any recognized Board in 2022 or earlier (available only for examination 2024).
- Candidates with Special Needs who are bonafide residents of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT of Delhi) and have qualified Class X or an equivalent examination from any recognized Board in 2022 or earlier (available only for examination 2024).
- Online submission of forms begins on September 12, 2023.
- The last date for submission is October 11, 2023.
How to Apply: Students should apply through the “aafeata uftanelf” link available on the CBSE website here.
- The examination will be based on the syllabus available on the CBSE Academic website here.
- Before applying, please carefully review eligibility criteria, general information, instructions for online application, and the list of subjects available in the annexures provided in the notification.
- All forms and fees will only be accepted online, and no offline applications will be considered.
- Fees will be accepted only through online payment methods, including Net Banking, Debit Cards, and Credit Cards.
- Applicants should upload the necessary documents, including a copy of the Medical Certificate (Disability Certificate) for candidates with Special Needs.
- Incorrect information or false statements in the application form can lead to rejection and other consequences.
- The choice of the examination center will be based on the city selected during the online form filling.
- Admit cards and educational documents will be obtained through the CBSE website or sent to the examination center, depending on your location.
Please remember that the submission of forms for these examinations is now entirely online. No hard copies of the form need to be sent to CBSE.
For any queries, you can contact the CBSE Helpline at 1800-11-8002 between 9:30 AM and 5:30 PM on all working days.
Stay tuned for more updates, and best of luck with your preparations for the upcoming examinations!