IIFT Recruitment 2023: The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is inviting applications for Professor vacancies at its campuses in New Delhi and Kolkata. The last date to apply is July 10, 2023.
The minimum qualification required for the Professor positions is a Ph.D. in a relevant discipline from a recognized university. Candidates must also have at least 10 years of teaching and research experience.
The salary for Professor positions at IIFT is not yet disclosed. However, it is expected to be competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
The Professor positions are located at IIFT’s campuses in New Delhi and Kolkata.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the IIFT website. The application process is simple and straightforward.
- Visit the IIFT website: Go to the IIFT website at iift.ac.in.
- Find the recruitment notification: Once you’re on the website, search for the “IIFT Recruitment 2023” notification.
- Read the notification carefully: Make sure you understand all of the requirements before you proceed with your application.
- Fill out the application form: Carefully fill out the application form, making sure to include all of the required information.
- Submit the application form: Submit your application form before the deadline.
The last date to apply for IIFT Recruitment 2023 is July 10, 2023. So don’t delay, apply today!
For more information
For more information about IIFT Recruitment 2023, please visit the IIFT website or contact the IIFT recruitment office.
IIFT Recruitment 2023: A Great Opportunity for Academics
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is one of the premier institutions in India for education and research in international trade. The institute offers a wide range of programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels.
IIFT is now inviting applications for Professor vacancies at its campuses in New Delhi and Kolkata. These are exciting opportunities for academics who are looking to make a difference in the field of international trade.
- RRC NR Delhi Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 3093 Vacancies
- Indian Military Nursing Service (MNS) Exam 2024: Applications Open for Female Candidates
- IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2023: Apply for 86 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies
- Group A, B, C Posts | 209 Vacancies | NTA Central University Recruitment 2023 | Apply Now!
- AIIMS BATHINDA RECRUITMENT OUR FOR 79 POSTS.
The Professor positions at IIFT are highly competitive. Candidates must have a Ph.D. in a relevant discipline and at least 10 years of teaching and research experience. They must also be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to excellence in teaching and research.
In addition to a competitive salary, IIFT offers its faculty a stimulating and supportive work environment. The institute also provides its faculty with opportunities to participate in international research projects and to collaborate with leading academics from around the world.
If you are an accomplished academic who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career, then IIFT Recruitment 2023 is the perfect opportunity for you. Apply today and join the IIFT faculty!