New Delhi, November 18, 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), has released a notification regarding the schedule for the CBSE Regional Science Exhibitions 2023-24. Following Circular No. Acad. 120/2023 dated October 10, 2023, the exhibitions are set to be conducted across multiple cities, showcasing innovative scientific projects by students.
The exhibitions are a platform for students to display their scientific prowess and creativity. Here are the details of the venues and dates for the upcoming exhibitions:
- Vadodara: Atmiya Vidyalay, Vadodara, Gujarat – December 21-22, 2023. Contact Person: Mr. Dhaval Kachhiya, Contact: 9712597750
- Jaipur: Jaipur School, Jaipur, Rajasthan – December 15-16, 2023. Contact Person: Ms. Sunita Agarwal, Contact: 9828023016
- Bangalore (BGS National Public School): November 27-28, 2023. Contact Person: Ms. Rajasree V R, Contact: 8660202361
- Bangalore (Sri Kumaran Children’s Home English School): December 1-2, 2023. Contact Person: Mr. Manjunath S R, Contact: 9686667815
- Indore: Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vihar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – December 19-20, 2023. Contact Person: Mr. Vipin Bundela, Contact: 9752499232, 6262612837
- Bhubaneshwar: D A V Public School, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – December 8-9, 2023. Contact Person: Mr. Jyoti Ranjan Mohanty, Contact: 9778328441
- Kolkata: G. D. Goenka Public School Dakshineswar, Kolkata, West Bengal – December 1-2, 2023. Contact Person: Dr. Anirudha Bhattacharya, Contact: 8335060112
- Raipur: N H Goel World School, Raipur, Chhattisgarh – December 4-5, 2023. Contact Person: Sh. M.N Singh, Contact: 9644085991, 9131333862
- Amritsar: Delhi Public School, Amritsar, Punjab – December 19-20, 2023. Contact Person: Ms. Rajinder Singh, Contact: 9876590300
- Chandigarh: St John’s High School, Chandigarh – November 28-29, 2023. Contact Person: Mrs. Sumel Chawla, Contact: 9878472319
Note: The schedule includes exhibitions in various cities across India.
Guidelines for Participants:
- Participating students must be accompanied by a mentor teacher.
- Teams must manage their travel and accommodation.
- Reporting to the venue school a day in advance is mandatory.
- Exhibits will be evaluated on various parameters, including creativity, scientific principle, and technical skill.
- A brief write-up of the exhibit must be submitted to the venue school upon reporting.
The regional round for teams from foreign schools will be conducted online. All participating schools will receive detailed venue information on their registered email IDs. Participants are advised to plan their travel accordingly.
For any further clarifications, schools can contact Sh. Abhishek Bajaj, Under Secretary, CBSE Academics, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011-23238361. Updates and additional information will be available on the CBSE Academic website www.cbseacademic.nic.in.
This exhibition not only fosters scientific curiosity but also encourages students to showcase their ingenuity in creating innovative solutions, making it an enriching experience for all involved.